NASBIS’ focus is to help our clients to access and manage capital through the medium of a small business structure. We introduce our clients to a “New Way of Thinking about Money”, which includes, knowledge about money, the importance of having a business, and knowledge of personal health. NASBIS strives to assist our clients to be knowledgeable about, and responsible with money while preparing them to the access capital they need to live the life they desire.
NASBIS takes a holistic approach to money for the purpose of creating wealth and building family financial legacy. This approach to money includes education in the following key areas, and is administered through a program by Easy Access to Business Capital System LLC” – “EABCS”, which is a Private Membership Association. Entrance to the “EABCS” program is optional, but is only offered to NASBIS clients by invitation:
EABCS Program Contents
- Mindset Change – “The benefits of a Positive Mental Attitude”
- Rebuilding your personal finance to become “Credit Worthy”
- Creating or restructuring your business to become “Capital Ready”
- Engaging in Financial Literacy and Money Management – “How to access, save, grow and protect money”
- Engaging in Family Finance Planning – “The importance of Estate Planning – Wills Estate and Trust”
- Engaging in Business Management Education – “How to start, run and grow a business”
*Learn how to repay the loan without going out of pocket
- Engaging in Personal Health – [Healthy, Wealthy and Wise] – “How to avoid and/or manage diseases and illnesses”
These interactive educational courses that are administered by “EABCS”, is marketed by a Referral Affiliate program, to compensate our members for referring others to NASBIS, and to provide them with an opportunity to earn while they learn and practice the proper handling of money.
While clients can access business services, and loans that are offered by NASBIS as stand-alone a la carte’ services, the services that are offered by the “EABCS” program (a) are for NASBIS members only and (b) are all inclusive.